Did you know that some of the drugs in your house could kill a child, sometimes with only one pill? Allison Muller is the director of the Poison Control center at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, and she says that a kid who's eaten a toxic pill can look perfectly fine, until it's too late to save them.Every year, there are over 3 million toxic ingestions in North America - and more than half occur in kids younger than 6. The drugs often come from bottles that were only "out" long enough for an adult to take a pill, or fell out of the pocket of a visitor, or was found on the floor of a hotel room. Here are a few common meds that are toxic to kids:* First: Pain meds are the #1 cause of medication fatalities in kids younger than 6. That includes aspirin, acetaminophen, Oxycontin, Percocet and Vicodin, and the liquid versions are even more toxic. And even half a tablet - or less than 1 teaspoon - can be fatal. * Also, beware of camphor rubs, like Ben-Gay, Tiger Balm and Vicks VapoRub. In a child, they can cause hyperactivity, seizures, delirium, coma and death. You'd think it would be too smelly to eat, but more than 10,000 kids do every year. Symptoms can start in as little as 10 minutes, and even one teaspoon can be lethal. But don't wait for symptoms - the faster you call 911, the better their chances for survival.* Also, protect your kids from heart pills. In kids, it can cause dangerously low blood pressure and heart rate, shock, seizures, and death. If you even think your child ingested any kind of medicine, call 911 immediately, and give the bottle to paramedics or ER personnel so they know what they're dealing with.