INTELLIGENCE FOR YOUR LIFE
OFFICIAL CONTENT SUBMISSION RULES AND POLICIES
Intelligence For Your Life (IFYL) allows viewers to submit questions or comments to the show for possible broadcast and online use. These are the guidelines and rules for submitting material to IFYL and its producers, GTS Records, Inc. d/b/a TeshMedia Group (Producer).
- Persons wishing to submit a question or comment to Intelligence For Your Life (IFYL) acknowledge that they are submitting an original question or thought and are acting on their own and are not representing a business interest, brand, or other commercial enterprise. Persons submitting material to IFYL agree to comply fully with all FTC rules in regard to disclosure of business relationships or other compensation for mentioning or attempting to cause a mention of a commercial entity.
- All submissions must be made using the submission process on the website designated by Producer, currently Tesh.com, or the IFYL mobile application. Multiple websites and/or applications may be made available for submissions, but a video submission only needs to be uploaded once. Duplicate submissions will be deleted.
- All submissions become the sole property of Producer and may be used in any manner, commercial or otherwise, in any and all media and/or technologies now known or hereafter devised throughout the universe in perpetuity.
- Persons submitting material to IFYL acknowledge they will not receive any compensation, monetary, in-kind, or otherwise, in exchange for submitting material and making their likeness, image, voice, or question/comment available for Producerís use as stated above. All persons submitting material to IFYL must be 18 years of age or older. Should a minor appear in the submission, the person submitting the video acknowledges they are the parent or legal guardian of the minor.
- IFYL is broadcast in High Definition (HD) so, if submitting videos via the showís website, please submit your highest quality video file up to 600MB. The recommended specifications are 30 Frames Per Second with 1280◊720 Resolution. Acceptable file formats are: .WMV, .AVI, .MOV and .MPG. Producer particularly recommends MPEG4 (MPG) compression types (CODECS) such as H.264, DivX, Xvid, and AVC. If using the IFYL mobile app to submit videos to the show, the length and file size limit, per submission, is up to 2 minutes and 300 MBs, respectively. Message & data rates may apply for videos submitted via the mobile app; entrants are responsible for all fees incurred through their wireless device associated with participation in this program. Please consult your wireless service provider for details regarding your message & data plan(s). Instructions for uploading the videos can be found on the video submission page at www.Tesh.com. Entrant understands and agrees his/her video submission may receive exposure on Tesh.com, itís affiliated websites, and/or Youtube.com and/or other websites, platforms and media as Producer determines in its sole discretion and may be subjected to comments and popularity ratings from the public at large. Producer is not responsible in any manner for any critical or derogatory remarks posted by the public pertaining to an entrant or an entrantís video. Additional information regarding online submissions may be available at Tesh.com.
- Producer reserves the right to edit and/or alter any submission for any reason at Producerís sole discretion.
- Producer is not responsible for Internet system and hardware failures; delayed, incomplete or unsuccessful transmission of video or other information; technical malfunctions of any kind; human error; information loss and downtime; or any costs, losses, liability or damages resulting from any such failures. In the event of any such technical difficulty, malfunction or error, Producer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take such actions as it deems appropriate in keeping with the fairness and integrity of the use of content submitted by users, including without limitation a determination to take no action.
- Entrants whose videos are chosen for possible inclusion in an episode of the Program may be required to sign a Release and Indemnity in the form presented by Producer attesting, among other things, to the fact that they are the rightful owners of the submitted videos and that the video may be submitted and broadcast and/or placed online, and ownership transferred to Producer, without obtaining permission from or making any payment to any third party. All persons submitting a video or appearing in or heard in a video may be required to sign the applicable Release(s) (which shall, among other things, grant to Producer the ownership rights in the video(s) and the right to use such personís name, voice and likeness in any manner, commercial or otherwise, and in any and all media and/or technologies whether now known or hereafter devised throughout the universe and in perpetuity, including, without limitation, for programming, promotional and advertising purposes) before the submission can be used. A legal guardian must sign the Release forms for minors. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and without limitation of the rights granted to Producer, the submission of a video constitutes the entrantís permission to use the video and the name, voice and likeness of the entrant, as well as the entrantís representation that he/she has obtained all necessary permissions and approvals to use the video and the name, voice and likeness of all persons appearing in the video, in and in connection with the Program and any and all other exploitations thereof or otherwise, including, without limitation, for programming, advertising and promotional purposes, in all media and/or technologies, now known or hereinafter created.
- By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to release, discharge, defend and hold harmless GTS Records d/b/a TeshMedia Group, the broadcasters/distributors of IFYL and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies and each of their respective licensees, assigns, officers, directors, employees, members, partners, agents and representatives, from and against any claim, expense or liability arising from or related to submission, exhibition or exploitation of the entry, or appearance on the Program.
- Each person submitting a video agrees that his/her participation and submission shall be governed by and construed under and in accordance with the laws of the United States and of the State of California applicable to contracts entered into and wholly performed therein. Each person submitting video consents and agrees to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts of the State of California, located in the County of Los Angeles.