- First, when it comes to relationships, which one do women say is the most valuable? It's a tie between friends and family. In fact, that was the number one choice for two-thirds of the women surveyed. Only a third said their most valuable relationship was with their spouse.
- Then, when asked what was most likely to make them happy women want good health, that was #1, followed by having a good relationship with a significant other.
- Bosses, listen to this one. What women want most out of their job: It's a tie between personal satisfaction, and being appreciated.
- Now, if women had more time, how would they like to spend it? They're top answer was to spend it with family or friends. Then came traveling, and hobbies. Last on the list: more exercise!
- Another survey question: How would most women like to be described? The top 3 answers: caring and nurturing, followed by intelligent, and open-minded.
- Guys this is important for you. When the survey asked which qualities women want from the man in their life.The #1 answer was Respect, followed by communication and humor.
- And the final question - what do women wish they could do more often with their family? The #1 survey answer: Eat dinner together, followed by going to sporting events and concerts, and runner up going to the movies together.
Congratulations on your upcoming job interview! Whether your interview is tomorrow or next month, here are a few tips to help you seal the deal and get you on the fast track to employment.Read More
Whether you’re the boss, trying to rally the troops at work or you just want to make someone’s day, there are some key phrases that have the power to make a huge difference in your life. We’ll tell you what they are!Read More
Let us help you become the least-stressed person at work. Find out some proven ways to de-stress on the job.Read More