1. Financial Professionals from accountants to analysts to comptrollers. Why? Because of the economy and because people are scrutinizing their books these days after all the corporate scandals.
2. Health Care. Our society is aging. By the end of this decade, there will be a shortage of one million nurses. There is a hiring frenzy going on for nurses and other health professionals.
3. Construction. Fueled by the housing boom, the jobs are plentiful.
4. Defense and security. This encompasses not only military personnel but people who work in the plants that manufacture military equipment.
5. Sales and Marketinga bad economy it's more important than ever to advertise. Companies are realizing that to generate revenue they need to beef up their sales force.