Here's some random intelligence that'll confirm your status as the smartest person in your household
These are some of the "all-time favorite" tips of the folks at Woman's Day magazine.
- Wet your fingertip and press it on the wall to mark where you want to hang a picture. It'll dry without leaving a trace.
- To move furniture without scratching the floor, slip a towel under each leg.
- You can get rid of white rings on wood furniture by gently rubbing the spot with a dab of mayonnaise and wiping it off.
- Another helpful tip: To prevent cake from sticking to the pan, put the pan on a damp cloth for a few minutes after removing it from the oven.
- If you're hanging a shelf or a picture and you want to see if it's level, lay a small, flat-sided bottle of olive oil horizontally on the top and adjust until the liquid in the bottle is level.