- She'll yell at you to pick up your dirty clothes but steal your sweaty T-shirt to sleep with when you're gone.
- She knows that roses are cliche, but she melts inside when you send them to her.
- It's cheating as soon as you're doing something with another woman that you wouldn't want her to see, hear or read.
- She has no idea how to be strong and still say "I'm sorry." Again these are universal truths about women they wish we knew--
- She can love you and hate your guts at the same time.
- She longs to receive a handwritten love letter
- When you ask her what's wrong and she says nothing, she wants you to keep asking.
- She'll admire a beautiful woman before you will.
- Her biggest fear is that you'll die before she does.
- The final thing your woman wishes you knew about her: She'd love it if you sang "Summer Lovin'" at a karaoke bar with her.
It’s a struggle for many parents – the kids won’t go to bed or they won’t go to sleep. Let us help you make sure those little ones are catching their zzzz’s.Read More
There’s a reason the first smartphone was coined the “Crackberry.” We’ll tell you how to determine when you’ve crossed the line between user and addict.Read More
There’s a connection between being tired and weight gain. We’ll explain what it is and how to avoid gaining two pounds in about a week!Read More
All-nighter or two hours of sleep? Sitting or smoking? We’ll tell you which options to choose when it comes to a situation where either outcome is less than ideal.Read More
Whether your relationship is good or bad, it can have a dramatic effect on your health. Find out what it does to your body and the benefits of a strong partnership.Read More
Dermatologists say the key to glowing skin is good skincare habits. We’ll tell you which ones work and which habits to stay away from!Read More
We found some of the most common reasons we get tired - and how to fix them, so you can feel more refreshed.Read More
It’s springtime, so aren’t we supposed to be shedding those winter pounds? We’ll tell you why it seems next to impossible to drop the weight and what you can do about it.Read More
Changing our clocks has a huge impact on our health and our safety. Find out how it impacts our daily lives and what you can do to make the change easier on your body.Read More
Wish you could make yourself germ-proof from coughing co-workers or sneezing strangers you pass on the street? We have the secret to a stronger immune system and what to do if you end up getting sick.Read More