Here are 5 secrets every guy keeps – but will never admit to. We found these in Women’s Health magazine.
- Men pick birthday and anniversary cards based solely on the picture. Seriously - how is someone at Hallmark, who your guy doesn’t even know, going to put into words how he feels about you? Show him a picture of two kids holding hands, and it says more to him than the words inside.
- He wishes you’d fight like a man. When guys argue on the basketball court, they battle it out until the problem is solved and then move on. But when men and women argue, guys are afraid that what they say will be used against them months or even years down the road. That’s why they clam up. If they could have their way, guys would rather you just say what you need to and be done with it.
- He likes American Idol and The Bachelor just as much as you do. But if there’s another man within a 500-foot radius, he’ll deny everything. So don’t feel guilty about getting your reality TV fix when there’s a cop show on. He probably knows more about the contestants than you do.
- He loves you more now than when you first met. There’s no good reason why he doesn’t say it – but let it be known that he adores the woman who gave him the best days of his life: when your kids were born and his wedding day.
- He’s not as opposed to going out dancing as he may have led you to believe.