Here are 5 things you might be doing wrong, compliments of Match .com.
- The tower of strength. You try so hard to exude confidence that you send a subconscious signal saying you're never going to need him.
- The checklist. You have less of a conversation and more of an interrogation, trying to find out if he's "the one."
- You let money work it's way into every part of the discussion. Whether it's a reference to designer clothes or an expensive restaurant, you send hints that you're looking for a meal ticket.
- Another way you might be scaring men off: Verbal competition. You're constantly trying to "top" him with witty banter. Even though you're just trying to be engaging, he might get the feeling that it'll be impossible to impress you.
- And the final way you might be scaring men off: You're the Empress of Excess. It could be too much make-up, perfume or too much talking. Whatever it is, "moderation" is like a foreign word to you. Look it up before your next date.