- First, some things should still make your heart race--The sound of their laugh, their key in the lock, their lips on your cheek.
- Next, you should feel totally relaxed, entirely at home, and completely yourself around your partner.
- Also, do you feel connected to each other? You should feel glad when they're happy, comforted by their support, and be able to trust them, even if they don't tell you every 10 minutes how wonderful you are.
- Research found that one of the best ways to tell if your relationship will last is the ability to laugh together. You should be chuckling with each other at least once a day--And watching movies or sitcoms doesn't count.
- And the final way to tell whether your relationship has a rosy future is--How willing are you to do whatever it takes to succeed? If you can bend to suit your partner, and they can stretch to accommodate you, then your relationship is pretty darn healthy and the future looks good.
You may think over-tanning before your big event will help you look fabulous. We'll tell you why toasting yourself could cost your life - even if you tan on a regular basis.Read More
For some, asking their doctor about the digestive system can be unpleasant. So, we saved the embarrassment and asked for you!Read More
There's a difference between spending money and investing it. Let's take a look a few ways you can invest your money wisely toward your overall happiness!Read More
Long-term exposure to hidden toxins can raise certain health risks. So, what toxins can be avoided, and where are they hiding?Read More
We’ll tell you how to gauge the cleanliness of the your dentist’s office and how to protect yourself at your next dental visit.Read More
Want the key to longevity? We’ll tell you what it is and how you can apply it to your everyday life!Read More
All that hand sanitizing and the anti-bacterial soaps we use may be doing us more harm than good. We explain why experts say being so clean could be bad for our health.Read More
We explain why senior communities are the new hip places for the elderly.Read More
We explain how even the smallest stressful event impacts our health and the right way to handle those types of situations.Read More
Experts say the perception that some people can’t lose weight – or simply don’t want to – is bunk. Find out what worked and the myths that can get in our way to a smaller size.Read More