These come from Rodale Publishing.
- Go Hawaiian. When playing tennis, wear really bright clothing, especially yellows and oranges. Your opponent won't be able to see the ball as well because it'll blend in with your shirt.
- Say sss-s-s-so long. Next time you're sprinting to the finish line in a bike race, put your head down and softly hiss. Whoever you're riding next to will look down to see if their tire's going flat. You'll be able to get a big jump on 'em.
- Check their breathing. If your golf buddy is on a roll and you wanna send his game in the rough, ask him this: "Do you inhale or exhale during your backswing?" He'll focus on it and get distracted from the game.
- Another golf tip: If you have a tendency to slice or hook the ball, try spreading some Vaseline on your club face. It makes the ball go straighter by cutting down on the side-spin. It'll also come off the club faster, with less friction, and end up going further.
- This one's for the Vegas-goers: In the casino's, you should stick to the slot machines that are closest to the cashier, change booths or high traffic areas. That's where they purposely put the machines with bigger payouts.