If you're still pondering the difficult question "What should I do with my life?" here's some inspiration from Oprah's "O" magazine:
- Take a moment to appraise your happiness. If your job feels like a grind and you aren't spending your free time doing something you love, you may be in a rut. One of the keys to living a purposeful life is recognizing when you're unfulfilled.
- Next, consider all the things that bring you joy--Explore the possibilities. Your passions could lead you in all kinds of different directions.
- Also - tune out other voices. Don't listen to friends, family, or the general culture about what constitutes happiness. You need to learn to trust your own voice and take a leap of faith--
- And when thinking about your life's direction, decide what kind of person you want to be, instead of focusing on what you want to do. Let that guide your choices.
- Also, don't spend a moment on regrets. All your experiences have brought you to this moment. You now have the skills you need to succeed.