Ladies, are you dating someone? Here are the signs he’s not interested in a relationship:
- He texts instead of calling. Texting is an easy way to avoid communicating because it’s fast, short, and impersonal. When a man really likes a woman, he wants to hear her voice.
- He’s never on time or keeps canceling your dates. If a guy likes you, and wants to hang out with you, he’ll find a way to make it happen.
- He doesn’t introduce you to his friends or show any interest in your friends and family. A guy in a relationship should be proud of you, want to show you off, and include you in his life. He should be asking questions about the people you love.
- He never uses the word “we.” For example, he mentions a great restaurant and says, “I go there a lot” instead of “We should go there sometime.” That’s a red flag that he doesn’t consider you a couple.
- He doesn’t suggest or plan dates. He doesn’t have to come up with exact plans, but he should never say goodbye without saying something like, “Let’s hang out later this week.”