- If you wear Pajamas: You're a no nonsense guy, direct and straight forward. Once you've committed yourself, your relationships tend to last. You are steady, hardworking and you enjoy rugged outdoor activities.
- Okay if you don Boxer shorts or other undershorts when you sleep: You're good at details and you like order in your life. You are warm, friendly and caring. You remember birthdays, anniversaries and other important dates.
- If you wear a T-shirt to sleep in: You are a down home kind of man, not easily impressed by superficial people or material possessions. You're mellow, slow to anger and enthusiastic at work.
- If you go to bed with nothing on: You are creative, high spirited, quick-tempered and you have great confidence in your ability to achieve your goals. At work you're known as an "Idea Man" who can quickly grasp the complexities of a problem and readily find a solution.
Now for Women, it's entirely different:
- If you wear Baby dolls or nightgowns to bed you're: Sensual, sensitive and romantic, you're always looking for excitement. You are orderly and meticulous about your appearance.
- If you're a girl and wear flannel or heavy pajamas: You're a warm caring person with a smile for everyone and a hug for those who need it. You're very practical and you enjoy outdoor activities.
- T-shirt or team jersey: You're generous and warm. You make friends easily. You are playful in your relationships. People confide in you knowing you're trustworthy.
- Now if you don't like to wear anything to bed: You're sensual, spontaneous, independent and you respond to challenges. You're very trusting and you like openness.