- First, be a part of each other's stories. So you don't like fishing, who cares. Go along on a trip and see what happens. Even if you end up getting sick over the side of the boat, you are now part of your husband's fishing story. And the more stories a couple can tell that include both partners and the more times a couple says the word "we" when telling them, the stronger their bond is.
- Next, you have to show each other you love each other. There's an old French proverb that goes, "There is always one who kisses and one who offers the cheek." Be the one who kisses. Your partner will respond in kind.
- The third tip to bring you closer: Know what to remember and what to forget. If you spend your life tallying up each other's mistakes, you'll be miserable. Learn to forget the bad stuff and remember the good.
- The fourth tip for happy couples: When it comes to infidelity, there is no such thing as "It didn't mean anything." It does. Just don't do it.
- And the fifth piece of advice from Family Circle for happy couples: Be on each other's side. Even if you think your wife is wrong, stick up for her in front of others. That goes for your in-laws and kids too. When you have a unified front, nothing can break you apart.
Is it true, do men really talk more than women? They do, and here's why.Read More
It breaks traditional logic, but research shows that couples who spend time apart can actually improve their relationships. Do you agree?Read More
Parents, if you're noticing a change in your kid's behavior? It may be time to examine how their entertaining themselves in their free time.Read More
Tired of dating jerks, players and flakes? We’ll tell you why your bad habits could be to blame and how to turn your love life around.Read More
We’ll tell you which arguments can make you and your partner happier in the long run and the right way to handle them.Read More
It’s a struggle for many parents – the kids won’t go to bed or they won’t go to sleep. Let us help you make sure those little ones are catching their zzzz’s.Read More
When you’re about to something nerve-wracking, there’s one thing you should do beforehand in order to keep your cool.Read More
It’s hard enough for adults to wrap their heads around tragedies like the recent Boston Marathon bombing and the events afterwards - but what about kids?Read More
We’ll tell you why you might want to take time to consider the answer when someone asks you: “Does this outfit make me look fat?”Read More