Add These Super Foods To Your Diet
Some foods can do so much for you that scientists call them "Super Foods". Here are some you can add to your diet.Playlist
Want to eat healthier but have no clue where to start? Here are the 5 super foods that nutritionists say are all you need to get your daily vitamin and nutrient fix.
- First: Almond milk. Itís made from ground almonds and water. It has half the calories of cow milk and more vitamins like E, calcium, and iron which do everything from boost your immune system to bone health.
- Another super food nutritionists say you should be eating? Cinnamon. Itís a proven diabetes-fighter. Thatís because the spice regulates blood sugar, and even half a teaspoon of day dramatically cuts your risk of diabetes. So, sprinkle some on your morning coffee.
- Also, add Greek yogurt to your diet. It has double the amount of protein and less sugar than regular yogurt. Also, it's filled with probiotics, which help keep your immune system strong.
- Then, when it comes to leafy greens, which oneís the healthiest? Nutritionists all say go for kale. Itís loaded with cancer-preventative antioxidants and anti-inflammatory nutrients like vitamin C, fiber, and calcium.
- And the final super food nutritionists suggest we load up on, quinoa. Itís nicknamed the ďsuper grain of the futureĒ because itís packed with protein and nutrients like fiber and iron, which help keep our red blood cells healthy, improve brain function, and triggers weight loss.